Each individual, everyday has 24 hours in hand which he/she splits and ascribes to various daily routine activities. While some use a major part of their time doing professional works; others might use the same time to do household chores. But, irrespective of one’s work profile, very few people are able to create a work – life balance.
This lack of balance has made “running out of time” a habit, so much so that it is becoming a major cause of people “running out of health”.
So, pace down….relax….read the next few points….try following as many as you can….and initiate your journey towards Holistic Health.
- Bed Time: 6:00pm – 10:00pm; Wake up Time: 2:00am – 6:00am
- Personal hygiene and cleanliness
- Daily dedicate 3 hours for self health care (through walk, workouts, Yoga, prayers, activities of your area of interest etc)
- Daily feel your inner silence
- Rejuvenate – Daily/Weekends/Once a month/Twice a year (through above activities, family/friend get togethers, seasonal panchakarma therapies etc)
- Priorities of duties are – Self > Personal Family > Extended Family > Society > Country > Universe
Remember, all the above mentioned activities need to be made a part of one’s daily schedule to enjoy physical, mental, social and spiritual health everyday, every moment!
To get a deeper insight into this authentic knowledge of Ayurveda and Yoga for wellness and well being, join our course – AYSOL (Ayurvedic and Yogic Style of Living). It is available online and offline.
For more such facts, keep looking into our blogs. If you have any queries you can write back to us or leave a comment and we will make sure to reply back at the earliest.